It's been a busy week in the Lahlaland Studio this week! Let's jump into the 10 things in the printable community that I LOVE this week!
1. ThanksisCraft Routine Stickers - I think these adorable morning/night routine stickers are a great idea for anyone looking to set some habits/routines in their morning/evening and need a way to keep track!
2. IndigoSquad Coffee Stickers - You know me; I'm a sucker for a good coffee sticker!
3. BEaYOUtifulPlanning Mothers Day Kit - Mothers Day is this Sunday, and if you still haven't picked out a kit (or use multiple planners), I think the art in this kit is beautiful!
4. PlanningwithV Youtube Stickers - If you have a planner YouTube channel (or a YouTube channel in general!) these stickers are a great way to remind you to film, edit and upload your videos! They also have a social media tracker built in to remind you to share you videos on all your platforms!
5. ThePlannerShack Basic B* Weekly Kit - I absolutely love the art and colors of this kit. Perfect kit to transition into summer too!
6. Blingblingplanner August Monthly - Already looking to start setting up your planner for August? Blingblingplanner has an amazing August monthly is her shop!
7. Carolina Planner Girl Foil Ready Date Numbers - Made to fit in most planners, these date numbers come in different sizes... and did I mention FOIL READY?!
8. Speaking of Carolina Planner Girl... Have you checked out her shop yet?! She has tons of amazing printable AND physical planner stickers!
9. It's about that time here to start getting the garden ready for Spring and Summer flower beds! I needed some gardening stickers, and found these Gardening Time Stickers by ThePlannerShack!
10. HerNameIsSavvy Lemonade Dollies - How gorgeous are these girls?! Need I say more?